Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Cayden!!!

Just born, 1st kiss.
Here are pictures of Cayden on each of his birthdays.  I just can't believe that he is 5!!  I asked him today if he would just stay 4 for me.  He said, "Well God is making me 5 so I'll just have to be 5."  I guess I'll just have to go with that.  I will say that 4 years old was better than 3 with him so we're looking for 5 to be even better. 
Brand new! 1st time meeting his brother and best friend in the hospital.

1st birthday and first cake!

Cayden 2nd Birthday Party

Cayden 3rd Birthday

4th Birthday
 (There may have been some lingering age 3 attitude still in effect when this picture was taken.)

Today Cayden is 5.  Just amazing.  He started off the day at swimming practice and then got to pick what he wanted for lunch - Taco Bell - his favorite.  Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese - another favorite place of his.  At 2:00pm Grams, Grammy, Grampy and Aunt Helen came over for a homemade (it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself) giant chocolate chip cookie and ice cream.  We all went in and gave both boys Wii Sport.  I am pretty much anti-video type games but at least they are moving with this.  I did tell them that they would have to choose Wii or tv in a day and for now they are choosing Wii.  Both boys were so excited and picked up on how to play everything much quicker than I did.  They finished up the day swimming.  Pretty good Birthday Day for my little dude.  (I reminded both of them all day that they all ready had their party a couple of weeks ago.)

All day I tried to get a picture of him so I'd have one on the DAY of his birthday.  FINALLY at bedtime I managed to snap one.  He was one happy little boy as I tucked him in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment