Just born!
My big guy is 7 years old today. It only seems like yesterday that we welcomed Colton into our lives. Here are pictures from all of Colton's birthdays.
1st birthday
2nd birthday
3rd birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday
6th Birthday
7th Birthday
7th Birthday
This is the birthday that just never ends. Today the boys had swimming practice then we met Daddy for lunch at Colton's choice of Partners Pizza. Then we met Grams at Rita's Italian Ice. This evening he played a practice game with a team that wants to pick Colton up (The Red Sox). Good thing they aren't the Yankees or I would have vetoed him playing on the team. hehe. Colton ended the day playing on the Wii with Cayden and his buddy Christopher. I think both boys have had great birthdays this year. I think we MAY actually be done. Hopefully.







No comments:
Post a Comment