Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It all started with a basketball game...

Well actually (Cayden's word) it all started with them asking if they could put on their basketball uniforms.  Then they headed out back to play basketball.  I grabbed my camera to take some pictures while supper was cooking.  Little did I know how this little game of basketball would end up.
And then the ball got away from them....
And.....
Normally at this point we just reach in and get it or get the leaf pole to push it to the side.  Instead before I knew it, Cayden had taken off his shoes (I am glad that he did that) and.....
Not to be outdone.....
Once they were all ready wet they just decided to swim in their basketball uniforms. 
At one point I heard both of them saying, "This is so fun!"
I guess you have to be 6 & 4 to really get why swimming in wet basketball uniforms is so fun.
  I'm just glad they think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment