Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Kentucy Derby Day...

We all made our picks this morning.  There were so many horses this year that we all got to pick two.

Here are our picks.  I try to get these down in writing because somewhere before the first 1/4 pole Neal will try to change his picks but this blog serves as our Official Picks.

Colton - Looking at Lucky  and American Lion

Cayden - Icebox and Sidneys Candy

Christina - Devil May Care (I have to pick the filly) and Awesome Act

Neal - Make Music for Me and Super Saver

All I can say is that I will not be sitting next to Cayden if my horse is leading his.  I think I remember him getting mad and kicking me.  Hopefully he's a year older and less likely to pitch a fit if he loses.  HOPEFULLY! but I'm not taking any chances.  He can sit with Neal.

UPDATE: Neal's horse Super Saver won the Derby and Cayden's horse Icebox came in 2nd.  There were no kicking incidents.  What a difference a year makes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment