We went to a really cool birthday party today for a little boy on our Junkyard Dawgs baseball team. Caleb turned 6 and had a bunch of reptiles join him at his party. Cayden was not afraid of any of them. Colton was cautious and didn't always volunteer right away but would eventually step up and hold most everything. The pictures tell a better story than I ever could. This first picture is my very favorite. Cayden was about to be kissed by a Blue Tongue Skink. Unfortunately I didn't get the blue tongue but it's still a cute picture.
I am still laughing at the last picture. He had agreed to hold the snake and has held others but this one was pretty "wiggly". The face tells it all. We had a GREAT time and I love that the kids got to meet so many different reptiles. (You can click on each picture to make them larger).








No comments:
Post a Comment