Here we go. There are only 12 horses so I'm imposing a rule on Neal that if he picks the favorite that he can only have one pick. Of course Neal isn't here right now so he may or may not go along with all of this. lol. Everyone put in $1.00 per horse and then will split the winnings with anyone else that picked that horse.
Christina - Paddy O'Prado and Northern Giant
Neal - Super Saver
Colton - Looking At Lucky and First Dude
Cayden - Looking At Lucky and Aikenite
Grams - Dublin and Jackson Bend
Auntie Marie - Aikenite and Paddy O'Prado
Greg - Jackson Bend, School Yard Dreams
Carlene - Looking At Lucky , Yawanna Twist
Levi - Super Saver
Tess - Super Saver
Update: Looking at Lucky won the Preakness. Carlene, Colton and Cayden split the $17.00. I think Cayden may have damaged some eardrums with all his screaming. It was fun to have a big crowd but I'm sure several will be sure never to watch a horse race with the Olvey's again.
No comments:
Post a Comment