Monday, May 18, 2009

Today would have been Babe's 35th Birthday...



I wonder when thoughts of her won't bring tears to my eyes. Maybe never. She was that once in a lifetime horse. The day that we bought her, I told the "cowboy" that recommend her for me that I would never sell this horse. I never did. We grew up together and I'm so glad that my children got to meet her and she got to spend out her last years with my mom on her farm. I had a lot that I was planning to say but it's still just too sad and it's too hard to type more. I love you Babe and you were one of the main constants in my life from grade school through having children of my own. You were special beyond words and I will never forget you or stop missing you.

All of the pictures in today's post were taken exactly a year ago. She was 34 years old, happy, healthy, sweet, ornery, and always interested in what was going on around her.






No comments:

Post a Comment