Friday, May 8, 2009

It's OUTTA HERE!!!!!

Well he finally did it. Colton has been dying to hit a home run or a ball over the fence and tonight in practice he finally did it. It wasn't in a game so we still get to have that first but it was so awesome to see that ball flying over the fence.

Colton's grin said it all. On the way home he said that he had never been prouder. How sweet is that?!!! Of course if he hits a home run in the playoff game tomorrow, I don't think I'll be able to contain myself. I'm already planning how I'm going to send the whole team out to the plate to meet him. Ok, ok, mom's can dream too. He may not hit one tomorrow but it's just a matter of time.

Good thing I'm about to be on the Baseball Board of Directors because I think Colton is in this for the long haul.

Way to go Colton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment