Cayden before he was even one day old.
This has been one busy but very fun day. Today is Cayden's birthday and he is now 4 years old!!!! Yipieeeeee no more terrible threes!! We also had the team's pool party/awards presentation today at our house. Needless to say we have a house full of very tired people.Here's a couple of pictures of Cayden from today. Since it was before his actual birth time, I am excusing his lack of cooperation due to the fact that technically he was still three this morning. haha.

That line from the Mary Tyler Moore theme song comes to mind. ....Who can turn the world on with "his" smile..

I am so glad that I went through the difficulty of 5 months of bedrest to bring this wonderful little boy into my life. He keeps me on my toes but is also the sweetest and funniest kid. I think I alternate from just wanting to hug him tight and stare into his blue eyes and wanting to pull my hair out over how hard he can be to deal with. He's 4 now so it's all downhill from here.
We're headed to the Zoo tomorrow to celebrate both boys birthdays (Colton's birthday is Tuesday). More tomorrow on the pool party and our family birthday celebration at the Zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment