Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blast from the Past


The beach pictures were taken by my friend Jennifer on May 1, 2007 (Cayden was a month away from being 2 and Colton a month away from being 4).

Not a lot going on today except my crazy boys getting in the pool. It was definitely way too cold and cloudy and the water wasn't even warm. I think having this pool has been perfect for the boys. They love it and I make a point to let them swim (if at all possible) whenever they ask even if I think it's too cold. I just planned a trip to Boston today but I think I'm needing a beach trip also.

We've been in this house for almost two years now and it's hard to believe that Cayden had JUST turned two when we moved in. He has changed so much. Colton has stayed true to course and looks almost exactly the same. At every age and stage Cayden really changes. His baby pictures don't even look like him now where Colton is almost exactly the same but bigger.

Today was spent planning the end of the year pool party for the t-ball team, the boys birthdays and coordinating visits to Boston to see my Aunts and also planning a visit for them to come here. I'm excited that it all seems to be falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment