I wasn't going to post pictures from the zoo because I was pretty much done with going through the Boston pictures. A good photographer friend of mine loves this picture of a Bald Eagle that I took at the bird show at the Stone Zoo. While I'm not that great of a photographer, every now and then I luck up on something special. You're going to want to click on the picture of the eagle alone to see it big. I actually got chills being close enough to touch the Eagle. He was so beautiful.


Being silly at a really cool wood carving.

My very favorite pictures of the boys are the ones that show their great relationship.

For some reason these "Forever Young" lyrics pop in my head when I look at that last picture of them together.
But whatever road you choose, I'm right behind you, win or lose...Forever young
Love the eagle picture!!
ReplyDelete