Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Few more pictures from the 4th...

We came home after the parade and just hung out by the pool. The boys were constantly trying to get me to take their picture. Go figure.

One cute "Cayden Funny" today was when he asked me for some tape. This is a daily occurrence. He LOVES tape. I have no idea why. I told him that we were going to have to have a tape intervention. Of course he didn't get it but I laughed. Then I asked him why he liked tape so much. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know, I guess that is just how God made me". The little buggar has an answer for everything. He also told me today that it was really good that God made him so funny. LOL, yeah I guess we're all lucky on that one. I have a feeling he thinks he's found the jackpot with "this is how God made me" and we're going to be hearing it for awhile.





No comments:

Post a Comment