Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My brave boy didn't even cry....

Today we had double Doctors appointments. This was for their 4 and 6 year old checkups.

Cayden had to have 4 shots!! I was nervous about how he'd react. He never acted afraid or sad and just sat right up on the table and never moved. I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't have sat still if someone was giving me 4 shots. I was so proud of him!! I asked him what he would like as a reward for doing such a great job and all he wanted was a lolly pop. Too funny.

Tonight I let them swim in the pool after dinner and you could see the outline of the moon even thought the sun was still up. I overheard Cayden say, "We're really lucky that the moon is always at OUR house every night". He is so cute right now. Our running joke is that he is ALL MINE but that I might share him with his Daddy. He'll laugh and ask me if I'm going to share him and I'll say NO. He just giggles and giggles. He just came to the top of the stairs after we put him to bed and asked Neal if he had ever seen a crab before. We told him that we had at the beach. He wanted to know exactly when we had seen one. Where does this stuff come from?? He really wasn't stalling about going to bed. He just wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment