Tuesday, December 21, 2010
The PINK PIG!! ....
Our annual tradition of going to the Pink Pig with my friends Lucy and Jennifer and all our kids happened today. We pretty much have it down and know to get in line before they start selling tickets and then it's not a terrible wait. I do have to say that it's AMAZING to me that Someone actually got people to pay money to ride a Pink Pig during the Christmas Season. Heck we drove almost an hour to stand in line, cram ourselves into a small, not too exciting ride and then took a million pictures like we were at Disney. It has nothing to do with Christmas which makes it even more hilarious! It's a tradition and while it's moved from downtown to Lenox, my kids only know the current location at Lenox so they have nothing to compare it to. The fun part is going with our friends and the fact that we try to go every year. The first 3 pictures my friend Lucy took. She's going big time on us and gets paid to take her awesome photo's so I figured I better give her credit or I might get into some trouble. (As always, click on each picture to see it bigger and in more detail).
Had to get a shot of these two. We joke and remind each other to save these pictures for the Rehearsal Dinner. They are just too cute together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment