Saturday, December 4, 2010

Basketball!!!!!!

Today started the boys basketball season.  Cayden is still playing up with the 1st graders but it's less noticeable than last year. He is pretty much the same size as the other kids.   His team is the "Heat".  He had a great game today and shot a lot more than last year and played point guard a lot bringing the ball up the court.  SO CUTE! This is the first time that we've separated the boys on different teams.  Colton had to move up to the 2nd grade team and Cayden needed his chance to play with kids closer to his age. Here are some pictures of Cayden's first day as a member of the "Heat".  His team won 22-12.

Colton is on a 2nd grade team called the "Warriors".  He had his best game to date with 9 rebounds and 12 points.  He and the best player on the team had the same amount of points (I may have to adjust who I think the best player on the team is if Colton keeps playing the way he did today.)  He also got his first foul.  I was so proud!  hehe.  I told him before the game that if he didn't foul at least once that he wasn't playing aggressive enough.  He took the opening "Tip Off" and scored. His team won 36-18.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment