Colton and all the 2nd graders have learned a basketball routine that they will perform several times in the next few months. The first time was at the Georgia vs. georgia tech ladies basketball game. I REALLY didn't like having to go to the Joke by Coke and had sworn that I would only step foot on that campus once every other year for the football game. When you have kids, your plans change. The kids were so cute and did a great job. I'm looking forward to seeing them perform again. For the first performance they rewarded the kids that had done the best in practice and put them on the front row. Then they will rotate the kids around. Colton was front and center and so proud! (Click on each picture to make larger)
Colton with buddies Joey and Cameron.
The tongue in the cheek means total concentration.
No comments:
Post a Comment