Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve.....

Well technically it was Christmas Eve, Eve.  Best picture I took was as Carlene's kids got to the farm.  I took one shot of them walking into the house.  You can see how happy they all were to be together.
 
Then they paired off.  Don't think Cayden was about to let Tess out of his sight.
 Of course it just wouldn't be Christmas without the "Annual Hayride" complete with singing Christmas carols. (Everyone else does this...Right?).  Somehow I got to drive which made me and Grams the warmest family members.  Mom and I decided that we should go to her friends house to sing a Christmas carol.  Of course we weren't freezing in the back of the truck so we just kept driving without actually taking a family vote.  We contend that Neal said it was ok so we're going with that.  It was a lot of fun even if some people were too cold.  Carlene thinks she is going to drive next year but she'll have to beat me to the truck.
 
 
We came home and warmed up by the fire and roasted Marshmellows and made S'mores.  Another tradition.  Then everyone got ready for bed and sat down to watch "The Grinch".   At this point, the kids were not about to cooperate with picture taking so this is the best I got.
MANY more pictures to come. It's snowing here and I've been watching out the windows as I've been posting on the blog.  It's been a great couple of days and I promise to keep adding pictures and notes until I get it all on here.  Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment