Wednesday, December 22, 2010
A new Christmas Decoration....
Last year I asked Mom to help me get an item on sale after Christmas. I had been eying a fireplace cover but didn't want to pay full price. So after Christmas, we both looked and the store must have known my plan because there were TONS of 50-70% off items but my Christmas fireplace cover was GONE. Neal said he saw one this year and almost bought it which is funny because I never told him that I wanted one. The other day, Mom showed up with the Fireplace Cover. I think she was trying to get around the stocking only gift rule and knew that even with her HUGE stockings that there was no way to fit the Fireplace Cover in one of them. Hey if you're going to break the rules then me getting this cute Christmas item is the way to go. (Click on the picture to see the whole tree. It is zoomed in on the fireplace cover right now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment