This is Colton's latest painting from his after school art class. I think we may get Grampy to make a frame for it so we can hang it up.
Baseball, baseball and more baseball. We are trying to get everyone ready for the season beginning in March. We were working on sliding drills in the 2nd picture.
Colton had his first ever class field trip to the Georgia Youth Science and Technology Center in Grantville on Wednesday. Only two parents got to go and Yipieeeee, I was one of them. I would have hated to miss this. It was also his first time riding a school bus. We learned about sound and vibrations and pitch. It was a fun day with my big guy. (There was a whole page list of rules for the chaperones and one was NO CELLPHONES.) For those that know me well, I am never without my iphone. I had my phone in my pocket (you know in case of emergency and all) and I could feel it vibrating over and over. Thinking there could actually be an emergency - I discreetly looked at my text messages only to find out that my friend Jennifer was headed to the hospital to have her BABY!! Not the best day to be on cell phone restriction. All worked out well and Jennifer had baby Jude after we got home and I got to go visit them last night in the hospital. Nothing like a brand new baby! Great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment