Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pictures from Carlene's trip to Africa...

These pictures are too good not to share. For those of you that don't know, my sister Carlene went to Africa for 10 days. I'm not someone that is jealous over trips, cars, houses etc but this particular trip I was very envious of. I have always wanted to go there and Colton and I have been talking about going on a safari since he was 2. Someday he and I will do this.

Carlene DID give me permission to put these on here. I actually called and asked so if you were planning on telling on me, I have it covered. Seeing all these animals in the wild must have been amazing.  She told me that it is very rare to see a leopard and even the guide (that does this every day) had not seen one in months.  I love the little baby elephant in the 6th picture. 

Hard to believe that people live in these mud huts.

No comments:

Post a Comment