Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in Georgia!!!!

You can barely see the snowflakes in the boys hair. They were so excited and had to get out there to experience the first part of our snowfall.
I COULD NOT keep Cayden from eating the snow.  I finally forbid him to get it off the ground so he took it off of leaves on the holly bushes and the tops of the patio furniture. 
I think we got about 4 inches.  Colton did not want to come inside.  Twice I brought them in and dried their coats and hats and gloves.  Colton started the bottom of the snowman all by himself and it got so big that he couldn't push it.  It was hard to take pictures because the snow was so wet coming down.  I had a plastic bag over the camera and kept putting it in my coat.  The kids are totally worn out tonight but so happy that they finally got enough snow to make a snowman (I think it looks like a snow-woman) and to have snowball fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment