Sunday, February 14, 2010

A few more snow pictures....

Saturday was a beautiful day and I took a few more pictures around the house...


I also had a High School Reunion on Saturday night.  Luckily enough snow had melted that it wasn't a problem getting there.  I'm not sure a family blog is the place for reunion details but suffice it to say that we had an awesome time, saw a lot of old friends and danced so much that my knees still hurt.  I also lost my voice which is partly due to having a cold and partly due to trying to talk over the loud 80's music.  One cool thing is that there were four of us that started first grade together and were all there.  Cindy, Tami, Janine and I.  It was AWESOME to see everyone.  At one point I turned to Neal and said, "You know these are my people".  There is just something about the comfort and ease about being around people that you grew up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment