Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Birthday Aunt Helen!!

This heart picture is something that Colton painted in an after school art class. They used "Jim Dine" a Pop Artist as their inspiration. We had copies made to put on Valentines cards and gave Aunt Helen a print for her birthday.
 
Aunt Helen is actually the boys Great, Great Aunt Helen. She turned 88. (I think I'm allowed to post that.  If not I'll get a call and will ask forgiveness and remove the number.  hehe.) I didn't think Cayden was actually going to give her a chance to blow out the candles before he started in on the cake. 
The boys love that "Great, Great Aunt Helen" comes to all their baseball games.  She recently gave me a surprise gift of fixing my grandfather clock that had been broken for 2 years.  We are all enjoying hearing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment