Saturday, August 1, 2009

We were "supposed" to go to a bat seminar this morning (the flying kind)...

at Cochran Mills but (and I'm not placing blame at all because I could have rechecked the date myself) we were a week early. Luckily there is still a lot to see and my kids love all the different animals that they have. They had spent the night with Grams and Cousin Levi was in town.

When I showed up this morning this is what they were doing....

The turtles I liked....

The "gazillion" catfish were a bit unnerving. It seemed like if you fell in they'd eat you.

Had the lady in charge left for even a second,
then this owl would have been in my purse.
I just loved it. (He's full grown but could fit in your hand ....or purse).


This turtle loved strawberries.

Being brave and going on ahead of us on the trail.
Of course Levi was further ahead.

The one and only picture where
Cayden wasn't making a strange face.
I can't believe Colton is going to school in a week and leaving me home alone to attempt to handle Cayden on my own. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment