Thursday, August 6, 2009

Open House to meet Colton's new teacher...

Colton seemed to do well visiting his new school. There are 2 boys in his class that he swam against this year. Lots of information was thrown at us tonight. I think he's going to be a very busy little boy. I'm actually not even ready to talk or post about the whole school thing. I told Neal that having natural childbirth with Colton was way easier than sending him to school on Monday. This is a great place though. My sweet friends from another county (where school all ready started) have waited on those of us in Fayette County to go to a 1st day breakfast. I think they all just want to see me cry. I'm definitely not looking forward to Monday but trying to seem excited for Colton. I'll post more later - unless I escape to Canada.


In front of his "cubby".

At his desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment