


This guy is from Fayetteville and we have been watching him play since he was in High School. We look for great things out of CB, Brandon Boykin this year.

Out on the practice fields.



Chad Gloer "Chopper" is one of our favorite players. This summer the boys and I got to go visit him at his house to "talk football". He is the son of one of Neal's friends and football teammates from High School. Chopper's dad played football on Georgia's National Championship Team which my boys think is awesome. We are definitely "Choppers" biggest fans. He is great with the boys and Cayden announces loudly to everyone around us whenever Chopper is in the game.

The team picture. (Click on the picture to get the big version.)

Of course I took a lot of pictures with the players. I'll post more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment