Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I think I have writers block...

or maybe it's just that we have been so busy ending the summer and getting Colton ready for school. He starts August 10th. Thursday we get to meet his teacher and go to open house. It's really here. I kind of just want to kidnap him and move to Canada or something. Ok, well not that drastic since I could home school him another year but he is ready even if I'm not. I'm not looking forward to his first day one bit. Heaven help the school and the teacher if I don't like her.

I've also been working on the very difficult and lengthy school supply list. Good grief do you know how many 2 pocket plastic folder varieties there are??? Too many!! Colton does love his new Bulldog backpack (of course) and we had a special shirt made for his first day. I'll post pictures next Monday of the first day.


Monday we went to Chuck E Cheese (which I hate with a passion) but the kids love it. Today we went to the Zoo with a friend and as always the kids really enjoyed it. They got to touch a hedgehog, an armadillo and a huge red tailed boa constrictor (snake!). Tomorrow (Wednesday) the boys will be with Grams so I can do some office work for Neal.

So now everyone is caught up. Cayden alternates between driving me crazy and making me laugh so nothing is new there.

This is a picture taken with current first round draft pick, Knowshon Moreno (Running back.) Colton was 4. Knowshon has been in the news since he hasn't signed his contract with Denver yet. I hope Georgia has a running back ready to step into his shoes this year. Time will tell but we are excited for Georgia football to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment