Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blast from the past...

Saturday we are going to "Picture Day" in Athens. We have gone every year since we've been married. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures of the boys with some players but getting to spend the day in Athens is enough reason to make the trip. I ran across these pictures today and it seemed a good time to share them.



Colton at 11 weeks with Ben Watson, (TE for UGA) and now he's a TE with the NE Patriots and has been to the Super Bowl with them. He is one of my all time favorite Dawgs and I got to know him well while he was at UGA. This particular day I only let two players hold Colton, Ben Watson and Bruce Thornton.


Cayden at 11 weeks with Hairy Dawg. I was afraid he was going to slip through those big paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment