Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some final Christmas Vacation Pictures...

SNOW!!!  Even a little bit of snow is a big deal so both boys bundled up to get outside and play in the snow.

It wouldn't be a school break without a trip to the Zoo.  There is always something different and we got to see a Harris Hawk up close.  His name is "Tahoe"
 Our other favorite was the "Sun Bear".  So cute!!

Who knows where Cayden comes up with these faces but it's a good picture of the other two.
That night we took the boys to their first Hawks game.  I may have said before that the only way that I would go to another Hawks game would be if they sent a limo to pick me up, fed me, and let me sit on the bench.  Welllllll none of that happened but the boys are playing basketball and wanted to go to the game so I had to eat my words.  Sky Hawk came up the aisle and took a picture with the boys.  They love any kind of mascot so it was a big deal to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment