Of course the boys wore their Tom Brady shirts to school. How could they not?!
Neal and I had been to the old practice facility in Suwanee but this one in Flowery Branch is even nicer. It was VERY hot and humid but we still enjoyed getting to see Tom Brady, I mean some football.

For once I took more pictures of someone else than I did of my boys.
The boys played some football with other kids that were there. It always amazes me that boys can not know each other and just start playing a football game together. Girls would never do that.For some reason Cayden kept wanting me to take his picture. He wouldn't smile normally but since I'm usually begging him to take pictures, I went along with him.
Tom Brady never disappoints and I got to see him throw a TD pass to Randy Moss. You'll have to ask Neal about what happened with the Falcons because I honestly didn't notice.








No comments:
Post a Comment