Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun day with friends...

Sometimes the simple, easy times with close friends just make for such a peaceful, happy day.  Today we got together with friends that have known us since Cayden was 6 months old.  We all talk and keep in touch but it's hard for us all to get together.  Today Jennifer, Lucy and I met at Lucy's pool and the kids picked right up where they left off.  Colton has had this neat connection with Jillian since she was 6 months old and he was 2.  (I posted about them back in December when we took them to ride the Pink Pig together).  She loves Colton and they just click.  Fun to see them act like they saw each other yesterday.
We joke that we'll show these pictures at their "Rehearsal Dinner".  Who knows maybe??!!

Colon, Bella, Cayden and Jillian.
  (Cayden and Jillian are the same age but he doesn't stand a chance on this one.)
Colton, Jackson, "Baby Jude - 3 months", Bella, Jillian and Cayden.

I love getting these kids together.  We took them all to Destin when Cayden and Jillian were 18 months old.  I'll find pictures from that trip and post soon.   It's fun to have friends that have known your kids since they were babies and toddlers.
Of course I had to post a picture of me and "Baby Jude".  I think Cayden wanted to take him home.  Me too!! He was sooooo good.  Lucy and I only fought over him a bit.  We might be getting the sharing concept when it comes to the new babies. MIGHT.

Here are a few underwater pictures that Lucy took with her cool underwater camera.  (Thanks Chi Chi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment