Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Annual Atlanta Bulldog Club Meeting...

I don't know that I've missed one of these meeting since the late 80's.  Now the kids get all fired up about it too and they look forward to going.  Coach Richt and other UGA coaches speak and it's really the kickoff to football for us.


We always get there early and get a seat in the front.  The boys took their turn on the stage before the host, Chuck Dowdle came out to interview Coach Richt.  I put 2 pictures together to show the boys sitting there before Coach Richt and Chuck came out. 

Colton stood up in front of hundreds of people and asked Coach Richt a question about one of our favorite players, Ray Drew.  He actually asked two questions at once and was very clear and had no problem speaking in front of everyone.  It was very cool!  Afterwards we got a quick picture with Coach Richt. Fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment