Monday, February 20, 2012

Frisbee Golf...

Beautiful day today and after hanging out at the house this morning we decided to go play some Frisbee golf.  There is a free course not too far from our house.  Cayden and I were on the same team and played against Colton.  We didn't officially keep score but come on, with the 3 of us there was some score keeping going on.  I will say that Cayden and I combined couldn't beat Colton.  haha.  I don't think I'll be breaking any world records in Frisbee Golf so all the Frisbee Golf people can stop worrying about me taking over the sport.

 
 
These last two pictures Cayden had me take because on the last hole, TWO times in a row when he threw the Frisbee,  it landed on it's side stuck in the ground.  Once was pretty surprising but twice in a row was really a shock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment