Monday, February 6, 2012
Swimming on Super Bowl Sunday!!
Yup, that's all we're discussing about the Super Bowl. I will say that we had one saying bad words, one crying and one declaring that they can't stand any of the Mannings. Wait, that was only me. haha Actually one child who shall remain nameless was as mad as I was. So ANYWAY, back to the swimming. I was sitting outside by the pool reading because it was 68 degrees AND sunny. Cayden showed up out there in his bathing suit and asked if he could swim. It is a standing yes that they can swim any time no matter what the temperature. Enough no's so this is always a yes. Cayden always swims a few times during the winter. The water temperature was 62 degrees. It would have taken large amounts of money to get me in that water. That child swam 4 laps. I video'd it. Click on the little arrow to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment