Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mothers Day Tea with Colton...

 I am trying to play catch up here with all my pictures.  Colton's class had a Mothers Day Tea and it was the best program that I've ever attended with my children.  It was called "Hats off to Mom" and all the kids wore hats.  They sang a few songs that made us all cry and then they took turns telling about all the different "hats" a Mom wears.  Colton said, "My mom is Nurse because she gives me jelly beans in baseball when I get hurt".   (I'm known as the Jelly Bean Lady).  The whole room was decorated and the kids took our orders and got us coffee or tea or juice and muffins and chocolate. 
 
This book that Colton made for me was so on the money.  He does get me and is so insightful.  
Saying his part in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment