I really fell for this little calf and the sweet white heart on it's face.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Cayden's 1st Field Trip....
On the SAME day as the Mother's Day Tea with Colton, Cayden had his first field trip and I was planning on going on the bus until the Tea was at the same time. So, I went to the Tea with Colton and then drove myself to the Farm in McDonough for Cayden's field trip. I missed the Hay ride but not a whole lot else. We got to see a milking demonstration, met lots of different farm animals, rode in a wild barrel ride pulled by a tractor, jumped on this giant yellow trampoline thing, picked strawberries and in general enjoyed spending the day on the farm. Cayden loved it and as always was so excited about every little part of the Field Trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment