Sunday, December 6, 2009
We finally have all the Christmas decorations up....
Saturday was a busy day with the boys first basketball game (more on that later), football watching (thank you Alabama) and tree decorating. I think I'm all ready dreading putting everything away but it is fun having all the Christmas stuff out. The kids love it and really got into decorating the tree. Here's a few pictures from last night. This year I think I may have gotten enough lights on the tree. For me there can't be too many. The night pictures don't begin to show the more than 1000 white and colored lights. I need to get my friend Lucy to help me with camera adjustments to get some better pictures of the room but for now I have a few pictures of the tree and the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment