Sunday, October 11, 2009

We went to the Airshow in Peachtree City today - WOW!

Maybe it was being in ROTC in High School or the fact that I love the movie "Top Gun", but whatever the reason, I LOVED seeing this plane. It was a F-18 Super Hornet. AMAZING is all you can say. It was loud but worth it. I felt like I was on the aircraft carrier in Top Gun watching this plane. Pictures and words don't do it justice. It's funny because I was lukewarm about the whole Airshow thing. We got two free adult tickets and it only cost $7.00 to get Colton in (Cayden was free). Had I known that THIS plane was there, I would have been the first one in the gate.  I found some youtube "Top Gun" clips and Colton loves it too.
(You may want to click on the F-18 pictures to see them larger.)  I'm hunting my Top Gun video to watch tonight.  











Cayden loved the two planes that flew together and wrote in the sky.






No comments:

Post a Comment