Friday, September 18, 2009

A new baby squirrel at Grams...

Cayden spent the day with Grams on Wednesday and when we picked him up she brought her latest baby animal that she is helping Cochran Mill try to save. "Weebuddy", the baby squirrel has actually grown since she got him which is hard to believe.





Cayden continues to be my "sidekick" and constantly keeps me laughing. This morning, we got busy doing things and I forgot to make him breakfast. I KNOW!! How is that possible?! I guess we both got out of our routine. He wasn't grumpy and at 10:00am I glanced in the kitchen and thought to myself that I didn't remember cleaning up his breakfast dishes. There was a reason for that. There were no breakfast dishes. I quickly made him breakfast and it all worked out but he solemnly told me that I really should feed him before we start learning or playing in the morning. OK. I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment