...To be a Bulldog on Saturday night.
...To be a Mom to these two amazing boys!
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Cayden's 2nd grade Christmas Party...
It seems like I'm always in the middle of things and working at these parties and I don't get many pictures. Same thing today. Cayden had a good time. It was your normal, crazy, loud, sugared up, 2nd grade Christmas Party.
Putting ornaments on class tree.
With Buddy and Basketball team member - Big E.
Note - I did not plan NOR approve this sugar cookie with frosting and candy - haha. It seemed like a great craft until they ate it. I will say that when Cayden got home he rode his scooter and stayed outside for a looooong time!
Yuck - per the Mom.
My little Elf had an awesome time at the party, but he and I were both crashing by the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment