Monday, November 29, 2010

It seems a bit cold to share these beach pictures but I am anyway....

Somehow I forgot about the rest of our pictures that we took in Jacksonville.  Busy, busy, busy I guess.  Before you ask, I didn't take ONE SINGLE Picture on Thanksgiving!!! WHY? Do you ask??  I have no idea.  Here are my excuses which may or may not be in order.... 
  1. I cooked my very first Thanksgiving Turkey.  Yes I did have help and had several consultants including my Mom and my friend Jennifer.  This pretty much occupied my thoughts all week leading up to "Turkey Day".
  2. See #1 above but also add that I had the stress of making sure this turkey got cooked but not overcooked on Thanksgiving Day AND I got up at 5:30am to start the process.
  3. Lunch was at our house AND I cooked other things as well and was in the kitchen a lot during the day.
  4. I've decided not to take all the blame here and am ALSO blaming everyone in attendance because NO ONE reminded me to take a picture.  Maybe this should be #1 so I can get the pressure off of me.
  5. I am the mother of young children.  This is pretty much my excuse for anything else that I forget so I'm adding it to the list.
So there you have it.  ZERO Thanksgiving Day Photos.  I do however have these lovely beach pictures that no one has seen from the end of October.  So I think we should all be Thankful for that.  hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment