We walked at least 3 miles deep into the woods to see this outdoor local production of
The Jungle Book at Serenbee. (Ok, I exaggerated how many miles but carrying a chair, sleeping bag and a small cooler wearing sandals over uneven ground in 90+ degree weather gives me license to stretch the actual distance. I checked the rule book on this and I'm definitely within the limits here. Grams threatened me and told me that next time she wouldn't invite me if I kept complaining. Ummmmm how is that a threat? I'm sort of kidding here and sort of not. hehe. I really enjoyed the actual Jungle Book. The walk and the heat..... not so much. The very best part was that Colton was not so sure about the tiger,
"Shere Khan". He couldn't even watch what was going on because he was trying to be sure he knew where that Tiger was. Mom and I laughed the entire time at him. About half way through, the sun was on the boys so we all moved into the shade. Colton never sat down as this was the big scene between Mowgli and the Tiger. He stood between me and Grams and said quietly, "I don't like this one bit". Mr. Brave Cayden wasn't bothered at all.
Of course tonight they were all excited to tell Neal all the details and Colton never mentioned that he wasn't so sure about that Tiger.
The boys with the cast of Jungle Book.
Colton being brave and growling with the Tiger, "Shere Khan".
No comments:
Post a Comment