Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Fling Colton's School...

Without question their VERY favorite thing to do at Spring Fling was the dunk tank.  So much so that I literally had to MAKE them leave to go do other things.  I think Colton did it 3 times.  He dunked his PE Coach, a High School Coach and his Principal. 
Here are Cayden, Quincy (from our baseball team) and Colton beside the dunk tank.
Colton winding up for a throw.  (He dunked the Principal with this shot)

Don't you love the follow through on this "right on the money" shot that dunked his Principal for next year.   Not sure I would have done that buddy.  

The smile after having successful aim.

They both did a great job of rock climbing.
The rest of the time they ran around and played on all the different "jumpy things" with kids from Colton's class. They both did some funny dancing when we stood around and listened to the DJ and music.  Fun, fun time and it raised a lot of money for their school.  They can't wait to go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment