I think we MAY get back to normal after a fun and busy week of Spring Break. I did say MAY so don't hold me to it. This has been a whirlwind of a week with Colton out of school.
On Monday, we recovered from Easter and did a few things around here.
Tuesday we went to Six Flags. We were all having fun at Six Flags UNTIL we lost our minds and rode the Scream Machine. Let me first say that it is INSANE that Cayden is tall enough to ride that stupid roller coaster. Yes I said the S word but I still have the headache. Cayden LOVED the Scream Machine, Colton cried, I almost cried and Neal was fine with it. I had a headache for the rest of the day and have vowed to never ever ride it again. The boys loved the log ride and we rode it twice and it helped Colton forget the Scream Machine. (I, however, will never forget it.)
Wednesday, we went to Grams farm and rode the new horse Jake and both boys also rode Patriot. Fun fun!!
Thursday it rained and we went and played indoor putt putt with a friend from Colton's class, then we bowled and then we went to a jumpy place. Busy fun morning!
Friday we loaded up the RV and went to my favorite place in the whole world - Athens!!! We watched a little bit of baseball and caught up with friends.
Saturday we went to G-Day AND a UGA Baseball game (Pictures to follow in the next few days). We all had a great day and enjoyed the beautiful weather and in Cayden's words, "We had an awesome day in Athenstown!"
Sunday we came home and watched the Masters, unloaded the RV and in general got ready for another busy week.
Ok, now everyone is caught up.
Here's some pictures of the new horse, Jake. I really enjoyed riding him even if I was sore for days after.



No comments:
Post a Comment