The game was at Georgia Tech. ((Yuck)). Cayden wore a Georgia shirt (I did too) and was not happy at all to be there. Buzz was a few rows over and I told Cayden to keep his seat and just stay away from him. Buzz took one look at Cayden and started holding his nose and then climbed over seats and people to get to Cayden. He turned around and put his bottom in Cayden's face and then they started pushing and play fighting....That is until Cayden punched him right in the eye. (NOTE - Buzz has a large plastic fake eye and wasn't hurt). I was laughing too hard to be the good parent at the moment. I told Buzz that he probably should move on and ...no we didn't want a picture of them standing nicely together. I can't make this stuff up folks. So overall a success. Colton did a great job juggling, Cayden punched the mascot of my most hated team and we escaped without getting in trouble. All my Dawg buddies are loving Cayden.
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Colton on the Juggling team performing....
The game was at Georgia Tech. ((Yuck)). Cayden wore a Georgia shirt (I did too) and was not happy at all to be there. Buzz was a few rows over and I told Cayden to keep his seat and just stay away from him. Buzz took one look at Cayden and started holding his nose and then climbed over seats and people to get to Cayden. He turned around and put his bottom in Cayden's face and then they started pushing and play fighting....That is until Cayden punched him right in the eye. (NOTE - Buzz has a large plastic fake eye and wasn't hurt). I was laughing too hard to be the good parent at the moment. I told Buzz that he probably should move on and ...no we didn't want a picture of them standing nicely together. I can't make this stuff up folks. So overall a success. Colton did a great job juggling, Cayden punched the mascot of my most hated team and we escaped without getting in trouble. All my Dawg buddies are loving Cayden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment