Sunday, April 28, 2013

Some Colton baseball pictures...

 For some reason, I have taken more pictures of Cayden playing this year so I took the camera to get some of Colton at the last tournament. 

About to nail one!

Getting out of the way.


Stealing 3rd

Pitching

Pitching and yes that is a girl playing 3rd - Lilly.  She even pitches.

Playing short but covering 2nd  
Shocking that Cayden wouldn't cooperate with picture.  haha

I love this last picture of Cayden.  Sometimes we only have 9 players going to a tournament.  Cayden is perfectly fine going as an emergency sub and never playing and just being there in the dugout in case he's needed.  Cayden has his own team that he shines on and he CAN play on the older team if needed.  Batting only 9 in these tournaments is an advantage because we get back to the top of the order quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment