![]() | |
| Cake with the team picture on it. |
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
2nd Grade Basketball CHAMPS!!
I
wish I was a real reporter giving the facts of the game so it wouldn't
sound like a Mom bragging on her son. FACTS: We won 25-21. Cayden had
15 of those points (our next best point scorer had 6
points). Cayden had 15 rebounds and 12 steals, and took the ENTIRE
game over especially defensively. The opposing coaches kept screaming
for their players to get on #1 and they all ready had 2 kids on him.
Cayden decided that there was NO WAY we were losing this game. Our
leading scorer was a bit off and Cayden played lights out and has a
black eye as a well earned battle scar. I told him after the game that
true Champions were able to bring their game to a whole other level in
Championship games. I've honestly never seen a child of this age completely take over a game the way he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment