![]() |
| The best we've ever seen the Leopard. |
![]() |
| Watching the elephants |
![]() |
| 2 baby giraffes. I really wanted to steal one and bring it home. |
![]() |
| Colton about to feed the giraffes. |
![]() |
| Cayden and the giraffes. |
![]() |
| Even though we've fed giraffes many times, it never gets old. |
![]() |
| Jaguar sleeping. |
![]() |
| Cayden had the most luck with the Lorikeets. They liked him better than Colton and I. |
![]() |
| I'm telling Colton to be brave and that it won't hurt him and then of course the Lorikeet bit him. I took the cup and the little sucker bit me too. haha. |
![]() |
| The Lorikeet Whisperer. |
![]() |
| The boys |
![]() |
| Cayden the Gator Hater. |















No comments:
Post a Comment