Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busch Gardens !

I'm playing some catch up here.  We took so many pictures on our trip to Tampa that frankly I was sick to death of all of them.  Starting to get over that so here we go with our day at Busch Gardens.  I don't even think you can imagine how much we loved what we got to do in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pictures.  AMAZING!




We got to feed, pet and even kiss some kangaroos. It was soooooooooo much fun. The kids have decided this is their very favorite animal encounter ever and we've had quite a few.  We stayed there for a long time.  They are very soft and it was really an amazing experience to get to hang out with these animals.  Somehow we managed to time it (completely by accident) where we could buy food and feed them.  We're still talking about it!

Another favorite is feeding the Lorikeets.  For some reason, these birds always love Cayden.  He had two of them on him almost the whole time we were in there.  Colton wasn't big on them landing on his head but they did anyway.



Can't leave out this picture of the beautiful cheetah.

Another favorite was the hippos.  It's so cool seeing them swimming underwater.  We also got to see them doing a training session with one of them which is when I got this next picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment