Saturday, July 23, 2011

I think I'll keep him....

I was looking for Cayden the other day and I called and called him.  Finally I walked into the living room and he was laying down reading and totally absorbed.  He has been doing that a lot lately but this time his reading material was something that I highly approve of.  I smiled and went to get the camera.  He never moved while I took this picture.
This is the first year that Cayden could actually READ the Georgia Media Guide.  In the past he just looked at the pictures.  Normally I'm battling with Colton to get to even look at this Guide.  Now I have Cayden to contend with.  Good problem to have.  I love that he picked this up on his own and was so in to it that he didn't even hear me calling.  Yeah, I'll keep him.

1 comment: